twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Does anyone know of a cite where I can find some Stephen Vincent Benet stories on line?

I realize he is extremely old, but I am looking for a specific story, called "Sobbin' Women." It is in a book of short stories titled, "Tales Before Midnight." It is out of print, and yes, there are copies available on Amazon, but I was just wondering if there was a cite where I could read it online? If not, oh well. I just don't know where to look. Thanks
Does anyone know of a cite where I can find some Stephen Vincent Benet stories on line?
The only one I see online is Devil and Daniel Webster. The Sobbin' Women was the basis for the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. But I don't see it online in text anywhere. Have you tried the library? Pax-C


No comments:

Post a Comment