twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

HELP! Please a decnt answer!?

Okay. Where can I buy the The Adventures of Sherlock holmes here in the Philippines for a cheap price? Please refer me where to buy (the place or location, not the website) thanks! It is a good book with good story, I bet.
HELP! Please a decnt answer!?
Amazon.com almost always has used books from personal sellers, unsellables from book stores and retired library books.





Usually the seller will ship overseas for the right shipping price.





That's where I buy 99% of my books.





Book cost is from $.01 up to regular shelf prices.
HELP! Please a decnt answer!?
in the philippines? depends on where you are...





go to the Mall of Asia and look for a Barnes %26amp; Nobles or Borders store i guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment