twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PLEASE Help!!?

If you have read the Book, Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian, could you please give me a summary of the chapters 19 - 23. Thanks.


P.S no, I am not asking for anyone to do my home work. It is not H.W, I read the book up to chapter 19 and could not finish the book because I had to give the book back to the library. I just wanted to know what happened.
PLEASE Help!!?
sorry i haven't read it. Try sparknotes.com
PLEASE Help!!?
I've read it, but that was two years ago. Why did you have to return it to the library, why didn't you just renew it? If I were you, I would go to wikipedia or sparknotes.
Reply:You can renew library books, you know. I find that if I've read a book, I don't pay attention to the chapter numbers. Why not just get the book back from the library?


No comments:

Post a Comment