twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Twilight Away Messages?

I'm looking for Twilight related away messages....can anyone think of any??
Twilight Away Messages?
Hmm...





"If you need me, I'll be playing baseball . . . it /is/ America's pasttime."





"Team Edward : That werewolf has nothing on us"





"When you can live forever, what do you life for?"





"And so the stupid lamb fell for the masochistic lion . . ."





"Not all vampires have fangs"





That's all I can think of right now thats random x) I'm being kind of lazy, actually..
Twilight Away Messages?
"I'm out shopping.... with a crazy hyped up pixie on crack."





"I know what your thinking.... I'm gone, with my fictional mind reading boyfriend."





"If your not reading twilight I'll provoke the Volturi and blame it on you."





"I'll be back... bet on it."





"I'm out searching for the masochistic lion. May take a while."





Yeaaaa... they kind of suck. Sorry about that. I'll probably think of more tomorrow when I'm actually functioning. =)
Reply:"Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home!"





"You're exactly my brand of heroin."





"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."





"Do I dazzle you?"





"Kryptonite doesn't bother me either."





"Bella, you are utterly absurd."





"Stupid unreliable vampire!"





I'll post more later, have to put my sister to sleep. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment