twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Death Note Novel?

Ok, so on February 22, 2008 came out the third Death Note move called, Death Note L Change the World. There is also a novel of it that came out first and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could read a copy translated to English. If you know a site that fans have translated it and it's free please let me know.
Death Note Novel?
actually the novel and the L movie are different. the L movie covers L's last 23 days on earth, after the Kira case. the novel covers his case before Kira. the book is called "Death Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases". it was the case he worked on with Naomi Misora, and the first time he showed his face to another person besides Watari.





unfortunately there is no online translation (not that i know of, i've been looking for it myself), but i think it's available in the US, translated.


No comments:

Post a Comment