twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A seperate piece(book)?

characters in literature are often forced to make difficult decisions between moral and logical choices. Using examples from the text we have read. Explore choices made by characters and explain whether or not you believe they made the correct choice
A seperate piece(book)?
I come to suspect this is your English home work?





Therefor I am not answering this question.





Not my favorite book though so I understand you wanting to have SOMEONE ELSE do the work for you.





Good Luck!
A seperate piece(book)?
Do you mean A Separate Peace? Or is this some new erotic novel?
Reply:I was going to actually answer your question, but seeing as this looks like something off of a work sheet and you don't even know how to spell the title of the book right. I would have to say..





Do your homework geesh!

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment