twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do you think of my book!!?? please help?

I am writing this book that is ganna be published and its going on sale july/27/2008 here is the un edited firest chapter of my book


http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...





what do you think? and remember there may be alot of grammer issues
What do you think of my book!!?? please help?
i'll read it once you tell me what it's about.


okay-okay i'll read it.....................


oh, sorry, it's good i like it!


Yes it's bad spelling and stuff (sometimes) but it's pretty good.....where're you selling it?


LOL it's "teamjacob"!
What do you think of my book!!?? please help?
I'd have to see the synopsis - maybe it's a wonderful and creative plot - but the grammar, spelling, and voice are so horrible that it's very, very difficult to read without heavy and significant edits being made.





Still, it's great that it's being published! Congratulations!
Reply:The plot is great, but you need more voice. It's pretty good, but you need serious editing. I know that's not your job, but you need to think about it. Your editor can't do EVERYHTING.


Make it more... you, I guess, add more umph.


No comments:

Post a Comment