twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need a thesis for Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult!!?

She's one of my favorite authors, and I know there's a lot of well-researched topics I could write about in her book. But I need help making up a good arguable thesis for a high school essay and i'm drawing a blank.





Any suggestions on what I could possibly write about?
I need a thesis for Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult!!?
How about connecting the charges against Jack Mc Bride to the charges against Blanche du Bois in Streetcar Named Desire? Both were accused of having an affair with an underaged student. Blanche was run out of town - Jack went to jail. Is there a double standard? Of course, there is the Mary Kay Letourneau case. She went to jail for having an affair with a 12 year old student. And the Pamela Diehl-Moore Case - NO jail time.





http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/6...





And I often wonder in those cases who seduces whom. I see so many young kids writing such filthy fan fics with Snape and Hermoine and Ginny. Doesn't it make you wonder?? Pax-C

Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment